Here are some useful tips for keeping your Hulken in good shape for the long run:
- Make sure not to overload the bag (66 lb max).
- Load the bag by distributing the weight evenly on all sides as much as possible.
- Always fold your Hulken as shown in the video here and store it when not in use. Folding it in any other way may damage it.
- Your Hulken will naturally fold in one direction only. Always fold it with the pull handle on your right-hand side, so it folds correctly.
- When pulling a full Hulken up a step or curbside, stop as close as possible to the step, lift the bag with the front handle and slowly pull the bag up while making sure the bottom isn't scrapping the floor.